BOOKING/SCOUTING AGENT INTERNSHIP:
Description: Great opportunity to work for a fast paced, well established Modeling and Talent Agency in our Rochester office, working closely with booking agents and agency staff on a variety of day-to-day Modeling and Talent Agency duties. Internship may lead to possible opportunity for advancement.
* Assisting booking agents and agency staff
* Submitting Models and Talent for Castings
* Scanning Photos
* Calling models and talent to confirm and verify availability and follow-up on bookings, etc..
* Participating in agency open calls and model searches
* Attending and Assisting at fashion shows, photo shoots and special events for the agency
* Scheduling appointments for models and talent
* Data entry
* Answering Phones
* Other agency and office duties
* Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Excellent Phone skills
* Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Looking for students who want to assist our photographers at photo shoots of models and actors in order to build their skills and portfolios.
* Photo assisting with new models and talent for (Fashion, Editorial, Commercial Print and Headshots)
* Assisting webmaster with models images for Agency flyers, postcards, brochures and other direct mail materials.
* Contacting models and talent and scheduling photo shoot appointments
* Attending and assisting or photographing special events for the agency, such as: *Fashion Shows and other events.
* Working with Agents to determine shooting schedules
* Working with Fashion Stylists and Makeup Artists to help plan out photo shoots
* Answering phones, data entry and other Modeling Agency Duties.
* Skills Required: Photoshop for photo editing
* Equipment Required: Semi or Pro Digital Camera
FASHION STYLIST INTERNSHIP:
Looking for creative fashion students who want to build up their resume with a great opportunity working at a modeling and talent agency. Interns will work closely with models, actors, and photographers.
* Dressing and styling new talent for photo shoots.
* Fitting models for photo shoots and fashion shoots and other events.
* Finding and purchasing clothing for shoots, fashion shows, and events
MARKETING AND PR INTERNSHIP:
Looking for students who are interested in gaining experience in marketing, pr and advertising for the Modeling and Talent Industry.
* Planning, coordinating and executing special events such as fashion shows and other marketing events
* Setting up and executing promotions and charity events
* Creating, maintaining and distributing press kits
* Contacting media companies and building relationships in order to promote Wilhelmina Rochester and its services
* Building and managing street teams in order to promote agency services
* Working with staff and models
* Ability to balance multiple tasks and demands; able to adapt to changing priorities
* Ability to take the initiative and act independently to get the job done
* Excellent written and oral communications skills
* Excellent attendance and work record
* Strong organization and project management skills
* Desire to succeed in a marketing/sales and activation capacity
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Please note that all positions are UNPAID internships. Positions may be used as a college-credit internship.
Please forward cover letter, resume and availability :
Email Wilhelmina We will contact you back within 24 hours or sooner.
Reply via Fax: 585-244-4324 (RE: Internship)
To reply via Mail:
235 Alexander Street
Rochester, NY 14607